Banks charge hidden fees when you send money abroad. With TransferWise you save up to 90%. Problem solved, money saved.
TransferWise was born out of frustration. Sending money abroad is deceptively expensive, thanks to the hidden fees we’ve all been forced to pay. The banks claim “free money transfers”, “0% commission.” Sounds like money’s already flowing freely, but far from it. It’s pure propaganda.
TransferWise removes all the wrongness, letting people send money abroad at the lowest possible true cost. Using only real exchange rates and tiny not-hidden-fees. Headaches averted, and a revolution sparked.
How it happened
Taavet Hinrikus and Kristo Käärmann are two friends who believe that money is meant to flow freely. But in the absence of a global currency, it doesn’t. An epiphany saved them thousands of pounds.
Taavet had worked for Skype in Estonia, so he was paid in euros, but lived in London. Kristo worked in London, but had a mortgage in euros back in Estonia. They devised a simple scheme. Each month the pair checked that day’s mid-market rate on Reuters to find a fair exchange rate. Kristo put pounds into Taavet’s UK bank account, and Taavet topped up his friend’s euro account with euros. Both got the currency they needed, and neither paid a cent in hidden bank fees. “There must be others like us," the epiphany went. And the rest is TransferWise.
We have chosen to become partner with Transferwise for several reasons:
- We are tired of all the bank fees. Banks charge hidden fees when you send money abroad. With TransferWise you save up to 90%. Problem solved, money saved.
- It is fast and simple to use. Tap in how much and where to. Upload money, let the magic happen.
- 10 times lower costs. Banks charge 5% in hidden fees. People on TransferWise pay 0.5%.
- It is a well known and safe system to use. Sir Richard Branson invested in Transferwise, it is the winner of the Financial Time Boldness in Business 2014 Award and it is build from the people who built Skype.
- Every New Customer that use Transferwise from our website will automatically create a 15£ donation to our Into the World Project. You save money and you support a good cause. A win win situation for everyone!
Remember that if you transfer money using Transferwise from our website (only new customers) 15£ will automatically goes to our Into the World project in Nepal! Spread the news to all your family and friends and support a good cause while saving money.
To start using Transferwise click on the logo here below